The owner of the business was working alone over a tank containing volatile methylene chloride. The man was overcome by the vapours and was found dead, slumped over the tank. The coroner reported that there were two previous occasions where the man had been overcome by fumes from the tank and had collapsed. For the full report click here.
Source - WORKWISE [electronic resource]: WRLS. Southbank, Vic. State Coroners Office; Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine. Available at: http://www.vifm.org/communique.html